Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, miniaturesermon!


    The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Share
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Administrator

    Posts : 215

    The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:45 pm

    Hello there, Guest, I see that you have stumbled upon my humble shop. Now, let's see what you want to buy...

    Now I offer you 3 things Guest, I can make you a Signature of your liking, Avatar, or perhaps some kind of other artful edit.

    COST:
    Avatar: FREE
    Siggy: FREE
    Other Art: FREE

    If you want a signature or Avatar here's what I need:

    Name: (If you want it included on the siggy)
    Character: (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want)
    Colors: (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
    Saying: (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
    Other: (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)

    Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (If you want it included on the siggy)
    [b]Character:[/b] (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want)
    [b]Colors:[/b] (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
    [b]Saying:[/b] (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
    [b]Other:[/b] (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)

    Now if you want an edit, why that's much simpler, Guest, you just put your art in a spoiler on this here tread and tell me what you want me to do.

    Some Examples:
    ART:







    Last edited by The Demon of Life on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:52 am; edited 5 times in total

    avatar
    Pandora
    The Creator

    Posts : 165

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Pandora on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 pm

    Avy, Siggy. Approval stamp. Smile

    Name: Pandora
    Character: Im not sure where she is from. i would like to find out though!
    Colors: Basically all the colors that my current Avy has.
    Saying: "..May I interest you in a Blood Ruby?.."
    Other: Darkness, Silver Demon Like. Awesomeness. I trust in you. Smile
    avatar
    Azure Glory

    Posts : 8

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Azure Glory on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:16 am

    Avy and Siggy.

    Name: Azure Glory
    Character: Mystogan, Fairy Tail.
    Colors: brighter colors. Smile Blues, Golds.
    Saying: "There is Three things that are not long hidden.. The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth."
    Other: Holy - Like art. Light Magic based.
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Administrator

    Posts : 215

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Kaseki on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 am

    Pandora wrote:Avy, Siggy. Approval stamp. Smile

    Name: Pandora
    Character: Im not sure where she is from. i would like to find out though!
    Colors: Basically all the colors that my current Avy has.
    Saying: "..May I interest you in a Blood Ruby?.."
    Other: Darkness, Silver Demon Like. Awesomeness. I trust in you. Smile

    As discussed:

    Spoiler:

    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/hinomo10.jpg


    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/hinomo13.jpg


    Code:
    [center][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/hinomo12.jpg[/img][/center]


    Azure Glory wrote:Avy and Siggy.

    Name: Azure Glory
    Character: Mystogan, Fairy Tail.
    Colors: brighter colors. Smile Blues, Golds.
    Saying: "There is Three things that are not long hidden.. The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth."
    Other: Holy - Like art.  Light Magic based.

    Spoiler:

    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/mystog10.jpg


    Code:
    [center][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/mystog11.jpg[/img]
    avatar
    Lunar Cataphract

    Posts : 20

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Lunar Cataphract on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:16 am

    Name: Alyssia Totorri
    Character: Just use her face claim image. Right here
    Colors: Purple, black and red.
    Saying: I don't want a quote.
    Other: Shadows, I want shadows in the signature.

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Administrator

    Posts : 215

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 am

    Lunar Cataphract wrote:Name: Alyssia Totorri
    Character: Just use her face claim image. Right here
    Colors: Purple, black and red.
    Saying: I don't want a quote.
    Other: Shadows, I want shadows in the signature.

    Umm... Rather confused on this order. But here you go.

    Spoiler:

    http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/94/02/34/13654710.jpg

    avatar
    Lunar Cataphract

    Posts : 20

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Lunar Cataphract on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:04 am

    That is perfect Kaseki~ Thanks!

    avatar
    Asterio

    Posts : 43

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Asterio on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 pm

    Name: Asterio Minaosus
    Character: Her human form is Takano Miyo from Higurashi, while her Minotaur form is Asterio from 12 Beast.
    Colors: White, browns or other colours associated with farms.
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Try and have an image of both her human and Minotaur form on the signature please :3

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Administrator

    Posts : 215

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Kaseki on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:17 pm

    Asterio wrote:Name: Asterio Minaosus
    Character: Her human form is Takano Miyo from Higurashi, while her Minotaur form is Asterio from 12 Beast.
    Colors: White, browns or other colours associated with farms.
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Try and have an image of both her human and Minotaur form on the signature please :3

    Okay, I'm rather confused on this...

    So what is the desired skin and hair color?

    avatar
    Asterio

    Posts : 43

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Asterio on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:13 am

    Ah, well Asterio's hair is blond and her skin colour is....half way between brown and white.

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Administrator

    Posts : 215

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Kaseki on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:50 am

    Asterio wrote:Name: Asterio Minaosus
    Character: Her human form is Takano Miyo from Higurashi, while her Minotaur form is Asterio from 12 Beast.
    Colors: White, browns or other colours associated with farms.
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Try and have an image of both her human and Minotaur form on the signature please :3

    Spoiler:

    I still have no idea what you're asking. But here you go.

    avatar
    Lunar Cataphract

    Posts : 20

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Lunar Cataphract on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 am

    That's perfect, thanks.


    Sponsored content

    Re: The Stump and Quill [OFFICIAL GFX SHOP]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am