One World RP : Free Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://oneworldrp.rpg-board.net/u28!

3 posters

Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)

Asterio
    Asterio

Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)  Empty Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)

Post by Asterio Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 am

Asterio had started selling her milk many years ago now, finding it strangely popular due to one strange quality it had. This strange quality was that her milk caused woman's breasts to temporarily grow larger, which was strangely popular with both males and females. Asterio assumed the people bought it for the sake of entertainment, after all married couples did tend to want things to spice up their love lives, and your wife suddenly growing larger breasts might just do that. When Asterio had first started selling her milk she had been called a liar and charlatan, yet those claims had been disproved by the fact people had been willing to try Asterio's produce.  So yes, to make a long story short every week Asterio came to Black Cat Bay, with an entire cart's worth of jars, each jar filled with milk. The milk sold pretty quickly, so from the total one hundred jars she started with, there was only twenty left.

It was coming close to evening now, the sun starting to set and that was the time of night clubs started to open up, of course there was still some stores still open now, such as a few late night clothing stores which catered to creatures who couldn't really go out inside the sunlight. Asterio was wearing a pair of jeans, underpants, a buttoned up large shirt and bra designed for her Minotaur form's much larger breasts. As Alexia stood bored by her cart and the wooden stand attached to it, she felt her breasts wobble as the small plant like pet of hers poked his head out. "Awww! Hi Akorn..had a nice nap?" Giggling Asterio gently pet Akorn's head. While others might find having a small plant like creature sleeping in between their breasts weird, Asterio didn't, she found it reassuring. Smiling happily Alexia cuddled Akorn and gently nuzzled him, he might have been a bit perverted but Akorn was one of Alexia's best friends.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)  Empty Re: Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:52 pm

It had been quite sometime since Pandora transported through the Darkness of Black Cat Bay. The bay was as lively and large as ever with its many shops, booths and countless ships out sailing the harbor. Today Pandora was wearing a beautiful red kimono with her silver demon mask strapped to a black and gold sash nonchalantly. She didn't hide who she was but in this day in age she really didn't have to because no one even knew who she was to begin with.. Well, unless they were demons and even then the younger generation of Demons were dumber that a sheep following a wolf.

She had fun walking up and down the streets playing pranks on people and thought it was funny that they blamed Bastet for the little tricks. Soon she arrived at a street full of booths, Many were closing up shop but there was a few that seemed to stay open. "..WOW! my breasts are so much larger after drinking that!" Pandora turned her head to the side "Huh?.." She began to walk closer to the woman who stated the fact to her boyfriend.

"They do look much larger hon! Good thing we bought 10 bottles! we are gonna have some fun tooooonighttt!" The man smirked and straighten his glasses. As the couple waddled away pandora grew interested and visited the booth they had come from. "..I heard this milk can make a woman's appearance.. Brighter?.." Pandora appeared from out of no where a mere 2 meters away from Alexia. "I dont think i believe it.."
    Asterio
    Asterio

Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)  Empty Re: Minotaur milk has special properties. (Asterio and Pandora)

Post by Asterio Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Asterio smiled and waved good bye to the couple she served last, having sold them ten bottles, which left her with ten bottles remaining, and that was actually a pretty good haul by Asterio's standards,. The Minotaur was actually planning to pack her cart up and begin heading home given how late it was, after all she wished to get back to the farm before it became too dark and the walk too dangerous. Of course this idea was soon derailed, not in a bad way, by the sudden appearance of Pandora, not that Asterio knew who she was. Asterio hadn't seen this women approach, and based upon how Pandora made no noise while approaching, Asterio though it was rather suspicious. Of course the city was kind of dark and loud this time of night, so Asterio assumed she just hadn't noticed Pandora's arrival.

Still unaware of who Pandora was, it became apparent to Asterio that she was a non-believer who didn't believe the abilities of the Minotaur's milk. "If by brighter, you mean it can enlarge their breasts? Then yes, it can in fact do that. I sadly can not prove it beyond my word, I'm rather..busty as it is, and even growing larger temporarily is not something I want to do.." Asterio blushed and put on an apologetic expression, realising that only having her word to offer currently was rather untrustworthy. Having said her peace, Asterio packed up her cart and the table, placing the bottles of milk inside a cupboard on the side of the cart. This cart obviously had a horse to pull i t, as while Asterio was strong she didn't want to pull her own cart. For those of you wondering, Asterio had left this cupboard containing the milk open, in case Pandora wished to buy any of the milk.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Pandora thought to herself while observing the 10 bottles. Even though Pandora did not quite believe the woman she wanted to believe the milk would do what she said. "...If you drink 5 bottles.. Ill drink 5 bottles! Then you can prove that your product is as it says it is." Pandora winked. She listened closely to what the woman had to say to her little deal while smiling a devilish looking smirk. If it really did make breasts grow larger then Pandora and the woman would be in for a fun and silly night.

It had been quite sometime since she had fun with Bigger breasts. 3,000 years earlier she could do a funny little trick with darkness that made her breasts pump up to the size she wanted, of course, she found it fun but also annoying because even more demon fellows than normal wanted to get with her.. And Pandora didn't quite enjoy male company as much as female company.
    Bastet
    Bastet
    Administrator

Post by Bastet Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:02 pm

It was a rather disappointing day in Black Cat Bay. Nothing to do except wander through the streets with absolutely no destination in mind. "Nothing to see and nothing to do..." The cat goddess said offhandedly, her voice laced with a hint of distaste, "I should have stayed in my temple. Humph!" Still, she figured, she might as well make the best of it. It wasn't everyday that she was able to make a round around what she considered her city. After all, it was named after her.

Bastet continued making her way through the streets until, from the corner of her eyes, she caught a glimpse of Pandora. "P-Pandora..?" she asked herself in disbelief. How had the goddess gotten out of her prison confinement? And, most importantly, what was the demon goddess doing out and about in broad daylight? Her question, the latter, was answered a few moments later when Pandora pulled a prank on one of the passerbyers. "Petty pranks..? My, My Pandora. It seems that your stay in the confinement has messed with your mind..." The cat goddess grinned amusedly to herself. So, without further ado, Bastet changed into her beloved cat form as she had decided to follow the dark goddess around. What better way to follow in secrecy than in the form of a cat?

Making sure to stay out of sight, the cat goddess followed Pandora. It wasn't long before Bastet recognized the market place. This part of town, as she recalled, had grown rapidly in popularity due to the seller stationed there. Her milk had been the rage of the century due to it being able to temporarily enlarge a woman's breasts. With a sigh and shake of her tiny head, she walked towards the cart and stationed herself besides the wheel where she could much better watch Pandora.

It was not long when a couple decided to go overboard and pay for ten bottles. Bastet narrowed her eyes at the couple parading around the streets with about a dozen bottle at hand. So much fuss for a temporary enhancement of a woman's gifts that it was truly saddening to watch them walk away. It wasn't long when the market caught Pandora's attention. Bastet watched Pandora make her way towards the seller and ask about the produce. The cat goddess raised an eyebrow as she listened in on the conversation.

"Well... Well... Well... Five bottles..." Bastet spoke up to Pandora in pure amusement causing both women to look down, "Are you not happy with your figure..?" She mewed devilishly looking the goddess up and down. With a purr and swish of her tail, she jumped onto the cart and spoke to the seller. "I'll take the other five. A gift, for the Goddess~" She then hopped onto the seller's shoulder, making sure to not hurt her with her adornments, and made herself comfortable there. "Oh~ A disciple..." she purred happily as she pressed her fuzzy cheek against the minatour's cheek. "You make a goddess happy~"
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:39 am

Asterio had stopped packing up her cart for the time being, and turned her attention towards this women who was visiting. It was when this women, whoever she was, suggested that the both of them drink five bottles Asterio stared open mouthed at this women "Five?! But, I can not drink five! You can but I will not" Asterio didn't want to drink five of those bottles, even one would be too much for her, so god knows what drinking five would do, or goddess in this case. Hopefully This female wouldn't discover the extra stash of milk Asterio had hidden in her cart, after all she actually had fifteen bottles of milk left and not ten, not that the Minotaur would give that away. Asterio reached for five of the jars and set them next to Pandora on a nearby stone wall.

It was at this moment a small cat suddenly seemed to show up and begin talking, but that wasn't the strangest part as there was probably a lot of talking cats in the world, hell Asterio was a giant half bull women. The most surprising thing was that this cat asked for five of the bottles and refereed to herself as a goddess, which can only mean she was Bastet. "Ba-Bastet?! Well, uh..it is nice to meet you?..." Asterio hoped she wasn't being disrespectful towards the goddess, if she was indeed Bastet then the Minotaur didn't want to insult her. Asterio knew hew milk was popular, yet she was still very surprised when Bastet asked for the five remaining bottles, but the Minotaur would give them up, as it meant she no longer had to drink the milk herself.

"Are you..really sure Bastet? Well, I suppose you are...well then." Asterio reached for the last remaining bottles of milk, and set them up on a wall opposite Pandora's five bottles. It was at this moment that Bastet had jumped upon Asterio's shoulder, and that made the Minotaur giggle, especially when the small fuzzy cat rubbed her cheek. "Awwww!!!!" Giggling happily and throwing away any notion of respect, Asterio gently picked up Bastet and cuddled her tightly. Of course, due to how the Minotaur was a rather well endowed women, the small cat goddess found herself pressed closely to Asterio's breasts, of course this wasn't done intentionally, as Asterio just wanted to cuddle the cute cat. "Kyaaa!~ So fuzzy and cuddly" Giggling Asterio rubbed her nose against Bastet's.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Pandora Smiled as Asterio put the bottles on the stone wall. "Oh! but you must prove to me that these bottles work.. Or maybe you don't want to expand your business.. Rumors are a businesses Arch enemy.. you know what Im saying?" Pandora smirked evilly and gave a cute wink. When the cat spoke Pandora knew instantly that it was Bastet. "BB-Bastet?! ..How long has it been?.." Pandora pretended to count on her fingers. "OOh.. Thats right, its been 3,000 years! You didn't even come to my prison to visit with me!" Pandora frowned like a sad kitty. She watched as another five bottles were brought out for Bastet which made Pandora laugh. "HA! Looks like youuu need the bottles.. Sex life not to great, Kitty?.. You know those Cat D--" Pandora stopped to catch one of the bottles that seemed to drop out of no where.

"Phew.. Well Now that we all have 5 bottles, I challenge you both!!" She looked at the Kitty and the sales woman. "Whoever can drink these bottles the fastest gets 1,000 Gold from yours truly." She glared at the two of them wanting to see the bottles work their magic so she could have a good laugh and if they did drink all 5 bottles they would certainly need new clothing to last the night.. or however long it lasted. She wondered if it would last for a week.. Would that be good? Maybe it would give an entirely new look to Pandora.. they could chisel statues of the Dark goddess with Extreme Breasts.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Asterio was worried the dark haired female would ask her to prove it worked, but honestly the Minotaur didn't want to expand her business, mainly because it was her who produced the product in question. The notion of a rival business didn't really bother Asterio that much, after all it wasn't like she required the profits from selling her milk in order to survive, it just gave her some extra money to spend. "But....I don't want to..." Asterio's main reason for objecting was because her breasts were big enough, she didn't want them to swell any larger, unless of course she was to turn into her human form and use that... no, Asterio wasn't going to drink the milk. At least she wouldn't without a promise of payment, and again it wasn't for greed, but to support the farm Asterio owned. It was fortunate the milk's effects of growth wore off over time.

The Minotaur wasn't a greedy person by nature, but even she considered giving winning one thousand gold a try, after all Asterio's farm did indeed need a new building.. "Kya...one thousand gold?..." Rubbing her chin and gently biting her lower lip, Asterio considered drinking the bottles... "Okay...I'll  drink one to prove it works...and then I'll accept your challenge..." Taking a deep breath, Asterio reached for one of the bottles and opened it. The Minotaur drank the entire bottle of milk, and her bust line gained a few inches, visibly growing. Asterio hadn't grown more than a few inches, so it didn't cause her any issues, while also proving that it did indeed work. "There...proved it" Asterio was still debating if she should accept the bet, but of course..the Minotaur would probably agree to drink more than five bottles, if she was offered more money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am