One World RP : Free Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://oneworldrp.rpg-board.net/u28!

2 posters

Infinite Blade Works. (finished)

Asterio
    Asterio

Infinite Blade Works. (finished) Empty Infinite Blade Works. (finished)

Post by Asterio Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Skill Name: Infinite Blade works.

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand weapons
    Dreams unfulfilled yet not lost
    Have toiled to forge creations
    These hands shall wield them all
    I have a dream
    So I strive, Infinite Blade works

The required incantation for usage of Infinite Blade works.

Skill Type: Magic
    Skill Information: The infinite blade works is a two sided fighting style. The first aspect of it Infinite Blade Works is the summoning side of things, where the user stores numerous weapons in a personal storage dimension for later use. These weapons can be many things, ranging from swords and spears, to weapons crafted from pure light, all the way to firearms that fire elemental magic concentrations, of course these weapons need to be stored in the dimension to start with.

The second aspect of the Infinite Blade works is the school that allows the user to grant there weapons additional effects.  Such as, allowing a sword with a heart of flame to unleash fire upon enemies, or if it was a bow, to charge up an explosive arrow of energy. There's another aspect to this school, and that is how weapons can be used to improve the one who possesses them, such as gaining a slight resistance to flame while using a fire weapon, or become faster to fight better with a speed based weapon. Under this school the user can also turn there body into the same material as the weapon they are using.

One last thing to mention, which is not magic what so ever, and is instead drawn from practice and training, is that users of the Infinite Blade Works are trained in the arts of black smiting and how to fight with there numerous weapons. It is not uncommon for users of this magic to be able to rapidly switch between five different weapons in the space of five minutes, all for the sake of remaining unpredictable. Oh, and Infinite Blade Works can only be used by the one who created that version of it.

Skill Strengths:

• Versatile.
    • Infinite Blade Works, like the name implies, can hold an infinite amount of weapons, so the user never runs out of ways to attack. Also, related to this, destroyed weapons reform when they return to the Blade Works.
    • Has both ranged and close range attacks.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Lacks dedicated defensive equipment such as shields, however it can make the wearer's body tougher.
    • Without access to the Blade Works, the user is weakened heavily.
    • No healing powers what so ever.

F-rank skills:

Last edited by Asterio on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Asterio
    Asterio

Infinite Blade Works. (finished) Empty Re: Infinite Blade Works. (finished)

Post by Asterio Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:59 am

And finished!
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Put your F rank skills in a Spoiler. Just keep in mind that later you will have to register the weapons - For anything higher than E Rank.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Infinite Blade Works. (finished) Hinomo12

Asterio wrote:Skill Name: Infinite Blade works.

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand weapons
    Dreams unfulfilled yet not lost
    Have toiled to forge creations
    These hands shall wield them all
    I have a dream
    So I strive, Infinite Blade works

The required incantation for usage of Infinite Blade works.

Skill Type: Magic
    Skill Information: The infinite blade works is a two sided fighting style. The first aspect of it Infinite Blade Works is the summoning side of things, where the user stores numerous weapons in a personal storage dimension for later use. These weapons can be many things, ranging from swords and spears, to weapons crafted from pure light, all the way to firearms that fire elemental magic concentrations, of course these weapons need to be stored in the dimension to start with.

The second aspect of the Infinite Blade works is the school that allows the user to grant there weapons additional effects.  Such as, allowing a sword with a heart of flame to unleash fire upon enemies, or if it was a bow, to charge up an explosive arrow of energy. There's another aspect to this school, and that is how weapons can be used to improve the one who possesses them, such as gaining a slight resistance to flame while using a fire weapon, or become faster to fight better with a speed based weapon. Under this school the user can also turn there body into the same material as the weapon they are using.

One last thing to mention, which is not magic what so ever, and is instead drawn from practice and training, is that users of the Infinite Blade Works are trained in the arts of black smiting and how to fight with there numerous weapons. It is not uncommon for users of this magic to be able to rapidly switch between five different weapons in the space of five minutes, all for the sake of remaining unpredictable. Oh, and Infinite Blade Works can only be used by the one who created that version of it.

Skill Strengths:

• Versatile.
    • Infinite Blade Works, like the name implies, can hold an infinite amount of weapons, so the user never runs out of ways to attack. Also, related to this, destroyed weapons reform when they return to the Blade Works.
    • Has both ranged and close range attacks.

Skill Weaknesses:

• Lacks dedicated defensive equipment such as shields, however it can make the wearer's body tougher.
    • Without access to the Blade Works, the user is weakened heavily.
    • No healing powers what so ever.

F-rank skills:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:03 am