One World RP : Free Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://oneworldrp.rpg-board.net/u28!

2 posters

The Brothel?

Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

The Brothel?  Empty The Brothel?

Post by Pandora Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 pm

It was a beautiful dark day in Twilight City. Pandora had just got back from The Union of Ice where she met with The people of Kaseki's Kingdom. She had been thinking and it was about time she regained her forces to build up an army of her own like she had 3,000 years ago. Pandora wasnt one to totally reveal herself out in the open and so she simply disguised herself as a human girl to avoid any unnecessary attention like she normally did when observing people.

As She walked around the massive city she noticed a grand Brothel. It had been thousands of years since she had got any action and so she decided to start there. Her black hair and Obsidian kimono made it look like she was just another Sexy Gothic human who wanted to be a Demon. The insides of the brothel were quite stunning. Pandora looked around and found herself sitting in a great big fluffy chair. "hm.. I wonder what kind of warriors ill find here." Pandora smirked as she looked around at the men and women who flirted endlessly.
    Lunar Cataphract
    Lunar Cataphract

The Brothel?  Empty Re: The Brothel?

Post by Lunar Cataphract Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Alyssia was bored to put it simply, she was sitting in her office reading a book, it was a very good book and one Alyssia cherished, but for some reason she was just..bored. The reason why Alyssia had an office in this brothel was because she happened to own it and there was actually a good reason why. Alyssia was a thief and assassination, and as a result of that she made a lot of money and this was why Alyssia had started a brothel up. Brothel's brought in a lot of money and that made for a great cover for the amount of money Alyssia actually brought in, plus it also allowed her to have a sort of secret lair. This secret lair contained things like Alyssia's weapons, her sleeping quarters, her armour and other valuable treasures she owned. And for those of you wondering, hate to disappoint you but I won't be giving away the entrance.

As for Pandora, or the girl she was pretending to be, they where being disregard by pretty much all of the staff and customers. The reason why none of the clients tried to get it on with Pandora was rather simple, she didn't have the uniform on, as to prevent random women from getting raped, Alyssia had implemented a uniform. It wasn't that Alyssia cared about her customers much, she just didn't want to get arrested or suffer other legal punishments for someone being raped in her business. And speaking of Alyssia's business, she wondered if her little work as a thief or assassin would receive any customers soon, it had been a month since her last big job and she was getting bored. Speaking of her last big job, the entire city had exploded into a big hullabaloo about how Alyssia stole a rather valuable golden statue from a resident of the city, a rather rich resident at that.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Pandora sat for quite sometime in the Fluffy chair waiting for someone to come over and and give her some sort of action. However, By this point in time she grew bored of waiting and decided to take the action into her own hands. Pandora let out a sigh and got up out of her fluffy chair, She walked around observing the customers and employees. Out of all the Customers there was only one who stood out because of his plate armor which had struck Pandora with mischievous thoughts. She plopped herself down on a seat that was in the opposite direction of the man and the employee.

The room grew silent only leaving sounds of faint Demonic Whispers which echoed throughout the place; Of course, This was odd but it wouldn't frighten Demons. The room soon filled with darkness making the light practically vanish; And from the darkness a sharp knife appeared in the mans hands. As soon as the knife appeared Pandora's Darkness forced the man to cut off the pinky of the employee he was with. She let out a death rattling scream causing people to run over to the room. The Darkness Quickly faded but left the knife in the mans hands. Pandora relaxed in her seat, The show was just beginning.
    Lunar Cataphract
    Lunar Cataphract

Post by Lunar Cataphract Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Even in her office Alyssia heard the scream, it was the all too familiar sound of pain and it was also a females voice, hence why she ran out of her office and barged into the room where the now one finger short female was. Alyssia was not the only one who had been attracted by this little event, as other patrons and employees had all gathered to gawk and stare. Alyssia looked from her employee sobbing and clutching her bleeding finger, then her gaze drifted over to the man who cut off the finger, and rage filled her. "You removed her finger...we do not take kindly to that here" Alyssia removed a dagger from a sheath and looked at another one of her employees. "Find a doctor for this girl, I am not having her bleed to death" Alyssia cared for her employees, they where kind of her adoptive family.

Returning her attention to the man responsible, anger filled Alyssia and she glared intently at him, before making her move. Letting her magical abilities flow freely, Alyssia sank into a shadow on the ground and seemed to vanish, before reappearing behind the man. At this point the male had stood up and was walking towards the other employees in a threatening state, and so when Alyssia appeared behind she performed a few simple actions. Kicking the man in the back of his legs, Alyssia caused him to topple over, and that was when the true horror came. In this situation Alyssia wasn't here to murder this man, she was here for revenge so what she did was push him inside a shadow, and left him there. The nexus between shadows that Alyssia used to travel was a dangerous place for certain people, and soon that man would suffer at the hands of the nexus's residents.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Pandora Smiled like a Mad hatter as she watched the blood escape the woman and run all over the place. She loved the way it stained whatever it hit with crimson joy.. But the fun was just beginning. A woman who appeared to be a warrior used some Shadow abilities which interested Pandora and got her up from her seat. As the shadow woman finished off the man who had been forced to slice off the finger, Pandora had appeared behind the woman. She placed her hand gently on her shoulder so quick that it might scare her. "Ohhh.. Amazing assassin like Abilities you have there.." Pandora vanished from the left shoulder to appear on the right. "..You could come in handy.. What else can you do?.. Show me." She appeared in front of Alyssia smirking ear to ear.

Her black kimono seemed to wave all over the place and her hair flowed like an abyssal black river. "..Soooo.. Know the owner of this place? I sure would like some company."
    Lunar Cataphract
    Lunar Cataphract

Post by Lunar Cataphract Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:36 pm

With the man now dead, Alyssia told her staff to clean up the blood, which they reacted to rather quickly but running off to collect cleaning equipment and other required supplies. The blood wouldn't be quick to remove, but the mans dead body would be as some of the brothel's body guards moved in to remove it and chuck it outside. It may seem like those bodyguards where utterly useless, but could you really blame them? They where outside the brothel, guarding the main entrance and by the time they had run inside the building, Alyssia had already handled the problem. One question the black haired female did have in mind was how that male got a knife, every customer to the brothel was searched for weapons before entry and they where always held outside.

When Alyssia felt a hand resting on her shoulder, she elbowed whoever owned it rather hard, and scoffed. The coy game that this teleporting woman was playing with her questions and teleporting was rather annoying, if you want to talk to someone just sodding say it already. "Show you? I am not sure who you are, but strangers don't demand orders from me" Alyssia scowled at Pandora, unaware of her true identity and scoffed at her. "Oh you want company? Then find one of the girls and pay like everyone else. And I'm the owner" Alyssia found it very rude and arrogant that this girl seemed to think she was important enough to just demand Alyssia display her abilities. Alyssia turned around and returned to her office, shutting the door behind her, hopefully if that woman from before was smart, she wouldn't barge in.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    The Creator

Post by Pandora Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Pandora Turned her head to the side and simply listened to what the woman was saying. Before Pandora answered the woman had went into what Pandora assumed was her office and shut the door behind her. "Hm.. This is interesting.. I guess i was a bit rude. 3,000 years in a prison will do that to a girl." Pandora mumbled to herself.

She traveled through the darkness through the cracks of the door and appeared in a sexy position before the owner. "..Im sorry, I didnt introduce myself. My name is Pandora, my parents were fans of the old legends.. Anyways, I was hoping that you were for hire?" Pandora looked at her with a sexy glare while walking across the room. She was very curious about what other abilities this woman had and wouldn't mind if she used them on herself. In fact, Pandora would think its plenty fun to fight a little. Maybe the owner would warm up to her and grant her some sexual company.
    Lunar Cataphract
    Lunar Cataphract

Post by Lunar Cataphract Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:09 am

Alyssia had hoped that shutting the door and suggesting for Pandora to find a different girl would work, but sadly it didn't. Alyssia had just sat down when the women from before reappeared in front of her, and that was not good at all. "How did you get inside my office?" Alyssia immediately put her guard, prepared to grab the weapon she had attached to the underside desk, hidden from Pandora's view. While no, Alyssia did not trust this intruder in her office, she was still going to indulge her questions with answers. "Well, my name is Alyssia" With that answered, next came the second question, which Alyssia found rather tiresome to be honest.

Alyssia didn't care if she was going to burst this Pandora's bubble or not, she was not for hiring, at least not for the purpose that Pandora had in mind. "Not to burst your bubble, but I am not for hiring. My girls may open their legs for any one, but not me" Alyssia's gaze landed on Pandora, analyzing every detail of her movements. The one thing that became obvious to Alyssia was that this Pandora women was trying to seduce her, or get her to warm up to her, but the problem was that didn't work with Alyssia. Despite running a brothel, Alyssia was an individual who preferred building a relationship first, plus she was still kind of a virgin. Nobody wanted to date the creepy girl with man eating monsters for parents.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:41 am